What The Boss Ladies Are Saying...
Carol Baaki Diglio, Ed.S., CHRS
Consultant & Owner of Diglio Consulting
Here are my Top 10 Reasons why you should become a Boss Lady:
1. Connect with professional, smart, motivated, and talented women.
2. Learn from monthly webinars and workshops that fit your needs.
3. Visit business sites around the Detroit Metropolitan Area and get to know your community.
4. Engage with entrepreneurs who are excited to help you launch your business.
5. Build your network and trusted confidants.
6. Develop and practice your 30-second elevator speech.
7. Gain honest perspectives on the rewards and challenges of owning your own business.
8. Find trusted experts who you can hire to support your business endeavors.
9. Give advice. Get advice.
10. Friendships and Girl Power!
Vinnie & June Brow & Grooming Bar
Boss Ladies Referral Crew is the most supportive group of women I have ever been involved with outside of my own team!!! Kelly has a natural gift for fostering growth among numerous women, while maintaining such a personal connection
and authenticity with each individual. All of the women involved support without conditions.
That is rare to find. I am grateful to be a part of such a strong community!
President, Grow Beyond LLC.
As a member, and not unlike most Boss Ladies,
I have a corporate job as well as my side entrepreneurial endeavor that I'm looking to grow through groups like this. Last night I had the rare opportunity to meet someone that ended up being a great contact for both my corporate job and my side job, Attorney: Naomi Fink, Fink Law.
Grace, Savory and Sweet
Boss Ladies Rock! I love being a part of this tribe of like-minded, entrepreneurial women. The relaxed social atmosphere of the connects and events made me fall in love, because it feels natural. Since joining I’ve been able to collaborate with and utilize services offered by fellow boss ladies, which has helped my business grow, while also supporting others in return.